The guidance and healing support I offer helps you to come into relationship with and heal the unconscious, core beliefs and patterns that give rise to your present behavior and circumstances. I work with an attitude of compassionate presence, acceptance and safety, supporting you to develop kindness toward your own experience and learn to more fully inhabit your body and your life.
Some of the benefits of this work include:
- Learning to actively apply meditative practices and visualization techniques
- Exploring a compassionate relationship with the body
- Cultivating nonjudgmental self-awareness and increased body awareness
- Healing shadow beliefs and fears that drive your current behavior
- Experiencing more aliveness, new choices and a greater sense of well-being
- Learning to have healthy, mutually supportive relationships and boundaries
- Gaining important skills for self-care
- Exploring a deeper relationship with the spiritual aspect of being human
- Healing past grief and loss
- Preparing practically and spiritually for death
- Integrating psychedelic experiences for increased meaning and lasting healing
- Making meaning from transpersonal experiences
- Understanding archetypal influences and synchronicities
- Creating ceremony and ritual to honor the mystery of life's journey
I serve individuals, couples and groups: those who may be facing relationship issues, death and dying, addiction, co-dependency, childhood trauma, bereavement and loss and anyone interested in human and transpersonal development.
“You're so much more than you believe you are. Keep looking until you discover the wondrous heart, the marvelous mind, that is the very basis of your being."
- Tsoknyi Rinpoche